Dear Samsung, please let me exclude screenshots from Google Photos backups

After years of using mostly stock-Android phones, I bought a Galaxy S10e for myself a few months ago, and I've used it almost every day since that point. While the software experience isn't perfect, Samsung does usually provide options to disable functionality I don't care for. However, there's one software quirk that can't easily be fixed: screenshots are constantly backed up to my Google Photos library.

I'm sure every Samsung phone owner is thinking "welcome to the club" right about now, but for those of you unaware of this absurd behavior, allow me to elaborate.

Read More

Dear Samsung, please let me exclude screenshots from Google Photos backups was written by the awesome team at Android Police.



from Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets https://ift.tt/36aMekX

Comments